Sunday, October 9, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - 10.10.11

Like always, menus don't go as planned.  We've still been eating out way to much, but I am starting to get back into the habit of cooking.  (Side note: I hate cooking.  Jerrod is the one who actually enjoys it!)

Monday - Chicken Enchilada Soup - I made this last week like planned, however, for some reason, I don't think the meat cooked fully.  So, I put it in the fridge, and we ended up grabbing something quick after practice and Yoga.  I'm planning on pulling the meat out, and baking it in the oven, and then reheating the entire thing together.

Tuesday - Steak and Black Bean Quesadillas - I'll probably put the black beans in the actual quesadilla, since I don't eat onions or peppers or anything like that.  I know, I'm picky!

Wednesday - Tomato Basil Soup w/ Grilled Cheese Sandwiches - We never went to the grocery store last week, so I didn't have all the ingredients.  I need to either go tomorrow or Tuesday after work.

Thursday - Stuffed Pork Sandwich - Sounds so yummy!

Friday - Parmesan Crusted Chicken Tenders - Something that I hope that Ethan will enjoy

Saturday - Taco Chicken Bowls - My crockpot still has the Chicken Soup in it in the fridge, so I never did make this.

Sunday - Leftovers / Eating Out

What are you eating this week?

Do you like my posts? Click this button and subscribe!